Which countries can I send money to?
mHITs Remit is Australia’s leading mobile money transfer service to Fiji, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, the Philippines, Somaliland, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. Our multi-award winning mobile money technology provides the lowest cost money transfer method available. We help you send money to your loved ones safely, easily and conveniently.
Click the countries below for more information:
You can also use the free mHITs iPhone app to send money. Click here to download.
Things you should know:
- mHITs works on all Australian mobile networks and on both pre-paid and account plans.
- SMS message usage charges may apply for sending an SMS and check with your mobile network provider.
- You will need to have an mHITs account before you can send money using mHITs.
Registration is free. Click here to register.
- The recipient will need to be registered with a compatible m-wallet in the destination country
* The $5 fee is deducted from the total amount you are sending (the send amount) and then converted to the receiving currency at the published exchange rate. A cash-out fee may also apply if funds are withdrawn over-the counter. Check with the receiving m-wallet service for details.