Which countries can I send money to?
Right now, mHITs Remit lets you send money instantly to nine countries. Recipients must also be registered with a compatible m-wallet in these countries:
You can also use the free mHITs iPhone app to send money. Click here to download.
Things you should know:
- mHITs works on all Australian mobile networks and on both pre-paid and account plans.
- SMS message usage charges may apply for sending an SMS and check with your mobile network provider.
- You will need to have an mHITs account before you can send money using mHITs.
Registration is free. Click here to register.
- The recipient will need to be registered with a compatible m-wallet in the destination country
* The $5 fee is deducted from the total amount you are sending (the send amount) and then converted to the receiving currency at the published exchange rate. A cash-out fee may also apply if funds are withdrawn over-the counter. Check with the receiving m-wallet service for details.